Do you sell “stuff” on ebay? Are you just clearing out unwanted junk at home, or are [...]
Advice you can understand
- Are you starting a business and don’t know where to start?
- Not sure what record keeping requirements you need to comply with the tax laws?
- Need help with keeping the tax man away?
- Not sure if your business is in the right structure?
- Are you a sole business operator wondering if you can do everything yourself?
- Want to know how you can reduce the amount of tax you are paying?
These questions are quite common to us at Alliance Business Partners. Talk to local Ipswich accountants who can relate to your issues and explain them in simple English. The starting and operating a business requires many facets of understanding. Work with local accountants who have the runs on the board, and can provide advice and assistance in a variety of business operations.
Not everyone has the same level of understanding of the requirements of running a business, so we work with you, to tailor business solutions to your needs. We have developed alliances with legal, finance and insurance personnel to assist you along with way to growing your business.
- Access our 30+ years experience in providing small business advice to business owners exactly like you.
- Receive a discounted initial consultation with one of our small business consultants.
- Walk away with advice for your business that you can implement straight away.
Over 350 small business owners already benefit from our advice.
“In the 2012 year alone, Alliance Business Partners’ advice allowed us to claim an additional $8,000 which resulted in over $2,400 of extra refunds.” – Mark Saggers (Warrego Finance)
Some of our services include:
- Business Tax Returns
- GST and BAS Assistance
- Financial Statements and Accounting
- Business Development
- Business Planning
- Business Valuations
- Individual Tax Returns